Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Early Holiday Shopping for Clients

It's my favourite time of year again, when I scour the internet for interesting ways to express my thanks to my clients and business partners. This year, I'm not sure how this will pan out; my colleagues have already ordered fancy embossed cards I am expected to sign and deliver instead. In case we go all Tiffany on you this year, here are some early favourites I would have sent. You might want to run to the store yourself before they sell out. All of the following are available through stupid.com:

For my e-Health and Healthcare clients, I favour "Tickle Me Freud." Totally different treatment delivery.




Even with the decline of venture capital, it's been a year of triumphs for many entrepreneurs. As you may know, some of Canada's hardiest entrepreneurs are also avid competitors on the world Rock, Paper, Scissors circuit. This candy tribute could remind us all that, when it comes to software and Rock, Paper Scissors contests, we bow to no nation. It's a game, too.


Of course, this year's been just as hard on VCs. What better way to show them we care than to give them a little love to put in their pockets? When you press a button, you hear a loud, clear song or saying from Mister Rogers himself, including:

"Please won't you be my neighbor?"
"I like you just the way you are."
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."
"It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. A beautiful day for a neighbor."