Friday, November 02, 2007
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- Selling the Startup: Due Diligence Disasters
- Selling the Startup:Who Runs the Process?
- What's Next for VCs?
- On Being An "Off the Grid" Startup
- If Venture Capital is Dead, What's Next?
- On Being the Last Investment
- Random Thoughts from the M&A Side
- Parity begins at Home
- Selling the Startup: Can you sell your subscriber ...
- Selling the Startup: Providing Price Protection in...