Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday Greetings

My in-box is full of animated cards from many of you, for which I am grateful. My office manager cannot take these and arrange them into artful displays of snowmen and trees in our reception area. This is good.

I only wish I could return the favour. I am sending my sincere greetings by snail mail. Trees have died and pulp and paper workers have stayed employed so that I could maintain old school correspondence. Maybe next year, I will also cross the e-card chasm.

Until then, you'll have to make do with our YouTube video of our office staff licking envelopes. No lawyers were harmed in the making of it. Happy holidays!

Please watch this space over the Xmas break. we'll be addressing the following issues: constructive dismissal, hiring Canadians, software as a service.