Sunday, November 09, 2008
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- Notes from Seattle on the New Green Deal Economy
- So Sue Me?
- The New Funding Gap for Canadian Entrepreneurs
- Yaletown's New Fund: The New Kind of Closing
- Looking for Something to Do Next Wednesday?
- Trio Capital: Under Construction
- Government Investment in Venture Capital: Should T...
- Hacking hell
- After Venture Capital: Other Sources of Money
- Garage Canada: Failed Experiment?