Saturday, August 09, 2008
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- Micro VCs: Tiny Rainbows, or Snake Oil?
- Developer Compensation: The New Reality?
- Toronto's Digital Media Footprint Expands
- Mike Unger
- What Are You People Signing? Continued: When Ameri...
- Celtic House Changes
- Technology Commercialization with Wendy Kennedy
- The World Wide Beta
- Looking for Office Space in Toronto?
- When Lawyers Get Liquidity